Apache Backcountry Track System for G2 (except 6x6 models), G2S, G2L
Finally explore winter with your Can-Am Outlander or Renegade without traction limitations and no compromise, thanks to the unmatched performance of Apache Backcountry Track kits. Tracks are designed to deliver the best flotation level and deep-snow performance on the market, whether for work or play. Ground clearance increase of 6,4" (16 cm) and aggressive track design with 2" (5 cm) lug height bring maximum traction on snow. Designed by Can-Am for your Can-Am ATV: Apache Backcountry Track are matched to your engine output, chassis setup, speedometer, and work with DPS power steering for perfect control. Specific Mount Kit for your side-by-side simplify initial setup and remain fitted while using wheels, making future installations as simple as changing a tire.
- Designed to deliver the best flotation level and deep-snow performance on the market.
- Contact patch is 23% bigger than the Apache 360 LT.
- Impressive added ground clearance of 7" (18 cm), keeps the vehicle out of deep snow.
- Aggressive track design with 2" (5 cm) lug height for maximum traction on snow.
- Apache Backcountry Mounting Kit and engine and CVT air intake pre-filters are required.
- For winter use only.
- G2 (except 6x6 models), G2S, G2L
To see Fit Guide, Click Here